How Can We Help You?
Explore some of the FAQs below. If you don’t find the answer to your questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Stainless steel watches, the MOQ is 300pcs each model, 100pcs each color, and the color combinations can be multiple.
- Aalloy watch, the MOQ is 500pcs each model, 100pcs each color, and the color combinations can be multiple.
Please contact us for a quote, as prices vary by quantity, material, style, color, and function.
- Sample fees will be charged depends on different model. The fee will be refunded once order quantity reaches 500pcs accumulated, that is to say the samples are free to provide.
- For existing models, lead time is 35 working days, for new models take 45 working days.
Of course, we welcome customization of your own logo, and we can design it for you for free.
You can customize it on the dial, the back, the strap, the buckle or anywhere else.
We work with Japanese Miyota and Seiko movements, and Swiss Ronda and Sellita movements. Of course available on your request.
30% deposit and 70% before shipment. We will keep you updated in the process of mass production.
Sure, we can. We have sub-contract to do this.
Yes, our professional design team will provide the best design drawings before proofing or placing an order until you are satisfied. It’s free of charge.
Our production capacity per month is 500,000pcs.
35~50 days for mass production.
We offer two packing options for our customers.
- Free packing, our normal packing is 1 opp bag for 1 watch
- Customized your own branded watch box
We usually ship worldwide via DHL / TNT / UPS / EMS / FedEx etc. It takes about 3–7 days, depending on the courier company you choose. Sea freight, air freight is also possible.
The cost depends on the watch model, packaging and shipping method, we will recommend the most economical one for you.
We provide one year warranty to any watches caused by manufacturing.
Please contact us if you have special requirement.
Yes, we welcome your designs and branding elements and can work with you to create a watch product that reflects your unique vision and goals.